Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dustin {6 days new}

Welcome Dustin Ryan to the world!
8/23/12              8lbs. 2oz.            20 inches
 
Dustin's mommy and daddy chose the middle name of Ryan to honor both uncles who share that name, and they wanted a first name starting with D to match big bro Derrick. I think it fits him perfectly! Sweet little Dustin was so alert during our time together and such a doll! 
 
Thank you for letting me document this beautiful time in your lives! Congratulations! I can't wait to watch him grow! xoxo Julie
 





Adorable baseball hat by The Kuntry Krafter 




1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the one with him in the mit. There you go being all creative again. You are an inspiration as always my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...