Friday, July 13, 2012

Madeline, Alan, and Baby Jack

I had the great honor of photographing this adorable couple on the verge of welcoming their 1st child into the world. They were the cutest pair of lovebirds, and mama-to-be Madeline was just so gorgeous! I love shooting maternity photos as it is, but this time I had this dreamy idea of a romantic field, the sun setting behind them, & an old rocking chair thrown in the mix. Madeline was all for it and I think she was more excited to try it than I was, which got me even MORE pumped up! I knew of the perfect spot, and they were both such troopers following me out into the middle of nowhere and braving the itchy grass in the name of capturing some amazing moments. Their love is so evident in these photos...Baby Jack is one blessed little guy already!  

I can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy and am so excited for you guys! Thank you for the opportunity! It was truly a great experience.









3 comments:

  1. Hi Julie!

    These pictures are magical! We had so much fun with you. Thank you so much! Can't wait for our newborn photo sesh! :)

    All our best,
    Madeline & Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazing! Love the one with the ultrasound picture and the light bubbles. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tamia! It was my dream sort of photo shoot...you're next! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...