Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lisa & Eric {Sweetheart Session}

This sweet couple is so full of life, and we had such a fun time taking their photos! And I especially love them because Lisa is my cousin who I grew up with and I have such great memories of our childhood together! Eric & Lisa had the awesome idea of bringing along their dirt bikes since they're such a large part of their lives, and I love that we were able to include something so important to them. This was supposed to be a mini session (20 minutes long), but I just couldn't stop taking photos since they were so cute together. :)

Thanks you guys! It was so much fun! 





Eric's daughter and her friend popped in for a few fun pics :) They were awfully cute as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...