Thursday, July 20, 2017

Dashiel & Vivian (End of School Year Portraits}

End of School Year Portraits are quickly becoming some of my favorites. Kiddos change so much within the length of a school year, and I love the confidence they have at the end of a year of hard work and growth. They are ready to shine, move up in the world, and be a little bit older (even if we as mommies aren't ready).  I loved spending time with each and every one of these sweeties during their own private photo shoots where they got to SHINE and show their true colors.

I had the privilege of taking these two cuties' photos again after quite a few years. The last time I saw them, they were about 3! Now they're both all done with kindergarten, and so full of life! It was such a joy to get to capture their current sweetness for their mom & dad. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...