Sunday, May 20, 2012

A very special couple...

This photo shoot was especially fun to do...because these are my beloved PARENTS! They have been married for almost 42 years and are a true inspriation to my husband and I as a younger married couple. Together they have stood the test of time, and are still the cutest lovebirds ever! I made them smooch a little more than normal just because I could. :) My dad has been building the big yellow Ford pick-up from scratch for a few years now, and it is just about finished. Such a big accomplishment, and so gorgeous!

It is so fun to see my parents still so much in love, and I can only hope that we are able to follow in their happy little footsteps! Love you guys!







3 comments:

  1. such great photos!!!! Very natural looking for them too. But who was watching Sam?? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! He was usually just outside the frame so I had to be quick. :)

      Delete
  2. Great pictures and great parents. So cute! You are very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...